The main causes of oil leakage in common vehicles and measures to prevent vehicle oil leakage
In the use of vehicles, when oil leakage failures are taken seriously, it will directly affect the technical performance of the automobile, resulting in waste of lubricating oil and fuel, consuming power, affecting the cleanliness of the vehicle and causing environmental pollution. Due to oil leakage and reduced internal lubricants, the parts are poorly lubricated and insufficiently cooled, which may cause early damage to the parts and even cause accidents. Here are some tips on how to solve the problem of vehicle oil leakage.
First, the main cause of oil leakage in common vehicles
1. Poor product quality, material or process; structural design problems.
2. The assembly speed is improper, the surface is not clean, the gasket is damaged, displaced or not installed according to the operating regulations.
3. The tightening force of the tightening nut is uneven, the wire is broken or loose, and the work is invalid.
4. After long-term use, the sealing material will wear out too much, and the aging will deteriorate and the deformation will be invalid.
5. Too much oil is added, the oil level is too high or the wrong oil is added.
6. The joint surface of the component is flexed and deformed, and the casing is broken to allow the lubricating oil to seep out.
7. After the vent plug and the one-way valve are blocked, due to the difference of the air pressure inside and outside the casing, oil leakage may occur in the weak seal.
Second, six measures to prevent vehicle oil leakage
1. Pay attention to the role of the pad. The gasket between the parts of the car's rest parts acts as a leakproof seal. If the material, production quality and installation do not meet the technical specifications, it will not be able to seal and leak, or even cause an accident. For example, the oil pan or the valve cover is not easy to compact due to the large contact area, thereby causing oil leakage.
2. All kinds of fastening nuts on the car must be tightened according to the specified torque. If the loose pressure is not tight, the gasket will leak; too tight will cause the metal around the screw hole to bulge or cause the oil to leak. In addition, if the oil pan screw plug of the oil pan is not tightened or loosened, it is easy to cause oil loss, and then a machine damage accident of "burning the tile and holding the shaft" occurs.
3. Replace the failed oil seal in time. Many moving parts on the car will be improperly installed, the journal and the oil seal edge are not concentric, and the yaw and oil are yawed. Some oil seals use too long to lose their elasticity due to rubber aging. It is found that the leakage should be updated in time.
4. Avoid blocking the check valve and vent valve. As a result, the temperature inside the casing rises, the oil and gas fills the entire space, and the discharge does not go out, so that the pressure inside the casing increases, the consumption of the lubricating oil increases, and the replacement cycle is shortened. After the engine ventilation system is blocked, the resistance of the piston is increased to increase the fuel consumption. Due to the difference of the air pressure inside and outside the casing, oil leakage is often caused in the weak seal. Therefore, the vehicle needs to be inspected regularly, dredged, and cleaned.
5. Properly resolve all types of tubing joint seals. The coupling nut of the vehicle is often disassembled and assembled, and it is easy to loosen the wire and loosen it, which may cause oil leakage. Replace the union nut, solve the cone seal with the grinding method, and tighten the nut to solve the seal.
6. Avoid oiling the wheels. Excessive grease in the hub bearing and the cavity, or its oil package is not properly matched, the quality is poor and the aging is invalid; the temperature of the hub caused by frequent braking is too high; the looseness of the axle nut can cause the hub to simmer. Therefore, use the "cavity lubrication method" to clear the vent hole.